not earning enough
Hei
Eriikka täällä taas
Musta tuntuu et mä en saa tarpeeks elämältä
Mä yritän mut en vaan saa
Oon liian läski
Oon finninaama
Oon ruma
Oon painava
niimpä, ei kukaan tykkäis tollasesta ihmisestä
niimpä
mä yritin
I tried
I cried
Too much but it wasn't enough
I want
I can't
Do it 'cause I'm not enough
for him
Never going to get through it
I know it's not going to stop hurting
Every step just presses me deeper
I know it's going to stop everything
I tried
I cried
I'm drowning in my soul
I tried
I cried
If you look down you can see the hole
in my heart
No, I'm not going to get through it
Everyday he blames me for hurting myself
He is the reason I'm still alive
And he is going to be the reason why I'm dead
He doesn't care
He doesn't care
I always knew it
He doesn't care
He is going to rip my arms off
He doesn't care
He is going to rip my legs off
He doesn't care
HE IS GOING TO RIP MY DISGUISE OFF
I feel so unsecure
Let's drown together
I tried
I cried
And I let go of him
I can't let go of him
Eriikka täällä taas
Musta tuntuu et mä en saa tarpeeks elämältä
Mä yritän mut en vaan saa
Oon liian läski
Oon finninaama
Oon ruma
Oon painava
niimpä, ei kukaan tykkäis tollasesta ihmisestä
niimpä
mä yritin
I tried
I cried
Too much but it wasn't enough
I want
I can't
Do it 'cause I'm not enough
for him
Never going to get through it
I know it's not going to stop hurting
Every step just presses me deeper
I know it's going to stop everything
I tried
I cried
I'm drowning in my soul
I tried
I cried
If you look down you can see the hole
in my heart
No, I'm not going to get through it
Everyday he blames me for hurting myself
He is the reason I'm still alive
And he is going to be the reason why I'm dead
He doesn't care
He doesn't care
I always knew it
He doesn't care
He is going to rip my arms off
He doesn't care
He is going to rip my legs off
He doesn't care
HE IS GOING TO RIP MY DISGUISE OFF
I feel so unsecure
Let's drown together
I tried
I cried
And I let go of him
I can't let go of him
Kommentit
Lähetä kommentti